Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Chocolate Chip Banana Bread!




I had some bananas that were browning. I decided to turn those over-ripening bananas into bread since I am leaving for a week. I've never made a bread before so I was very excited to try. This recipe is so easy!


I thought that my rice scoop would work well to smoosh bananas and it did!


Batter in a bread pan...so much promise.



Fresh from the oven.





Recipe

Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
Ingredients
3 Ripe Bananas
2 Eggs
3/4 cups very fine sugar
1 1/2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 320F. Butter a bread pan. Squash bananas until there are no large chunk, mix in the beaten eggs.

In a separate bowl, mix the sugar, flour, salt and baking soda together until they are well mixed. Add the flour mixture to the banana mix. Add chocolate chips.

Pour mixture into bread pan and bake at 320F for one hour. Let cool in the pan for 5 minutes before removing from pan. Slice and enjoy!

I don't typically like bananas much but I enjoyed this. You could eat this with butter, jam, nutella?? Mmm enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment